Информация Форум • information-3.de

Информация Форум • Fear and panic of Google

Информация Форум

Информация Форум • bg - Български • information-3.de     bg • Български  Deutsch |  English |  Български |  Ελληνικά |  Türkçe |  македонски јазик 

Дата и час: Петък 17. Май 2024, 05:20

Напиши нова тема Отговори на тема  [ 1 мнение ] 
Автор Мнение
 Заглавие: Fear and panic of Google
МнениеПубликувано на: Сряда 26. Юни 2019, 08:33 
Fear and panic of Google

I wake up every morning drenched in sweat and afraid of Google and negative Google reviews. Every morning I turn on the computer and check my Google reviews. Only then, if there is nothing negative, can I have breakfast and drink my first coffee.

Today, anyone with a cell phone can log in to Google and write negative Google reviews to others. It sometimes seems to me like a Google war that has been raging for years: everyone against everyone. Where did we end up, Google makes it possible to get rid of your frustration with others through a negative Google review. Your entire business existence can be destroyed by idiots who write you a negative Google review, Google makes it possible.

Докладвай
Върнете се в началото

Отговори с цитат  
Покажи мненията от миналия:  Сортирай по  
Напиши нова тема Отговори на тема  [ 1 мнение ]