Informacja Dział • information-3.de

Informacja Dział • Google chicanery

Informacja Dział

Informacja Dział • pl - Polski • information-3.de     pl • Polski  Deutsch |  Magyar |  Čeština |  Български |  Татар |  Беларуская 

Teraz jest środa 15. maja 2024, 12:17

Autor Post
 Tytuł: Google chicanery
PostNapisane: środa 26. czerwca 2019, 17:37 
Google chicanery

I have read some reports here and would also like to write my experience with Google. My friends and I are of the opinion that Google is consciously and deliberately harassing people.

For example, I'm shown the same results over and over again in Google search, and I have to fill out this stupid formula again and again that I agree to Google showing me advertising, otherwise the Google search won't work.
The web results in the Google search always contain tons of Google advertising with the word “ad” and then it says that Google thinks that this advertising matches my search. Bor, this all gets on my nerves. I think that Google is not a sensible search, but rather a mass fool.
Yes, Google is fooling people on a mass scale, people are being fooled, and Google also stores everything that people search for and thus spies on people. All of this makes Google absolutely dubious.

Zgłoś post