Bilgi Forum • information-3.de

Bilgi Forum • Google chicanery

Bilgi Forum

Bilgi Forum • tr - Türkçe • information-3.de     tr • Türkçe  Deutsch |  English |  Lietuvių |  العربية |  فارسی |  کوردی 

Zaman: Perşembe 9. Mayıs 2024, 23:17

Yeni başlık gönder Başlığa cevap ver  [ 1 mesaj ] 
Yazar Mesaj
 Mesaj Başlığı: Google chicanery
MesajGönderilme zamanı: Çarşamba 26. Haziran 2019, 17:37 
Google chicanery

I have read some reports here and would also like to write my experience with Google. My friends and I are of the opinion that Google is consciously and deliberately harassing people.

For example, I'm shown the same results over and over again in Google search, and I have to fill out this stupid formula again and again that I agree to Google showing me advertising, otherwise the Google search won't work.
The web results in the Google search always contain tons of Google advertising with the word “ad” and then it says that Google thinks that this advertising matches my search. Bor, this all gets on my nerves. I think that Google is not a sensible search, but rather a mass fool.
Yes, Google is fooling people on a mass scale, people are being fooled, and Google also stores everything that people search for and thus spies on people. All of this makes Google absolutely dubious.

Bu mesajı bildir
Başa Dön

Alıntı ile cevapla  
Eskiden itibaren mesajları göster:  Sırala  
Yeni başlık gönder Başlığa cevap ver  [ 1 mesaj ] 

Kimler çevrimiçi

Bu forumu gezen kullanıcılar: Hiç bir kayıtlı kullanıcı yok ve 1 misafir

Bu foruma yeni başlıklar gönderebilirsiniz
Bu forumdaki başlıklara cevap verebilirsiniz
Bu forumdaki mesajlarınızı düzenleyemezsiniz
Bu forumdaki mesajlarınızı silemezsiniz
Bu foruma eklentiler gönderemezsiniz

Aranacak:
Geçiş yap:  

Kartenlegen
Hilfe bei Liebeskummer

www.miomai.de

Hellsehen

hellseher-kartenleger.de

Nürnberg Tarot Privat

Bremerhaven |  Hamburg |  Lübeck |  Wuppertal |  Augsburg |  Freiburg |  Leverkusen |  Trier |  Ulm
Darmstadt |  Stuttgart |  Würzburg |  Heidelberg |  Bochum |  Offenbach |  Paderborn Dortmund |  Frankfurt
Mannheim |  Düsseldorf |  Wiesbaden |  Nürnberg |  Krefeld |  Duisburg |  Köln |  Aachen |  Kassel

information-3.de |  yayımcı  |  temas  |  diğer diller |